No upcoming events at the moment
- Thu, Oct 14The Milwaukee ClubPlease join the Milwaukee Chapter of the Federalist Society for the 2021 Judge Rudolph T. Randa Lecture and presentation. The winner of this year’s award is Judge William C. Griesbach of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin.
- Thu, Sep 16The Milwaukee ClubPlease join the Chapter as it hosts Ryan Walsh, Partner at Eimer Stahl, to provide an overview of the various state and federal court decisions that have been made in Wisconsin and elsewhere regarding government authority and COVID-19. Lunch will be served.
- Fri, Apr 30Zoom WebinarPlease join the Milwaukee Lawyers Chapter of the Federalist Society on April 30, 2021 at 12:00 p.m. for a Zoom Event discussing PFAS regulation and litigation, featuring Lucas Vebber, Executive Director of the WMC Litigation Center.
- Fri, Mar 19Zoom WebinarPlease join the Milwaukee Lawyers Chapter of the Federalist Society on March 19, 2021 at 12:00 p.m. for a Zoom Event on Act 21 featuring Ryan Owens, Professor of Political Science at the University of Wisconsin – Madison.
- Fri, Jan 22Zoom WebinarPlease join the Chapter as it hosts the Most Reverend Jerome Edward Listecki to discuss the fundamental nature of the right to religious liberty.
- Fri, Jan 08Zoom WebinarPlease join the Milwaukee Lawyers Chapter of the Federalist on January 8, 2021.
- Tue, Nov 17Zoom WebinarPlease join the Milwaukee Lawyers Chapter of the Federalist Society on November 17 at 12:30 p.m. for a virtual conversation with former Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice Daniel Kelly.
- Fri, Oct 23Zoom WebinarThe 2018 confirmation of Justice Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court of the United States reminded Americans of just how tumultuous and controversial the judicial confirmation process can be. But what goes into shepherding a nominee through the process from nomination to confirmation?