No upcoming events at the moment
- Fri, Apr 30Zoom WebinarPlease join the Milwaukee Lawyers Chapter of the Federalist Society on April 30, 2021 at 12:00 p.m. for a Zoom Event discussing PFAS regulation and litigation, featuring Lucas Vebber, Executive Director of the WMC Litigation Center.
- Fri, Jan 22Zoom WebinarPlease join the Chapter as it hosts the Most Reverend Jerome Edward Listecki to discuss the fundamental nature of the right to religious liberty.
- Fri, Jan 08Zoom WebinarPlease join the Milwaukee Lawyers Chapter of the Federalist on January 8, 2021.
- Tue, Nov 17Zoom WebinarPlease join the Milwaukee Lawyers Chapter of the Federalist Society on November 17 at 12:30 p.m. for a virtual conversation with former Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice Daniel Kelly.
- Fri, Oct 23Zoom WebinarThe 2018 confirmation of Justice Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court of the United States reminded Americans of just how tumultuous and controversial the judicial confirmation process can be. But what goes into shepherding a nominee through the process from nomination to confirmation?